The Center’s mission is to provide data mapping and analysis support of your advocacy, medical education planning/expansion, research, and other healthcare workforce planning using both your data and ours which includes the nation’s most complete collection of physician and non-physician data, demographic, socio-economic, and political data.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine