“By health centers’ own estimates, if all clinical vacancies were filled today, health centers could serve an additional two million patients.” This new report releeased by the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) reveals the workforce challenges across the country and highlights solutions employed by health centers as they work to serve greater numbers of Americans than ever before.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
National Association of Community Health Centers