This presentation was part of the NACHC Recruitment Office Hour hosted on Wednesday, February 17, 2016. More information on this and other NACHC Office Hours including a recording and transcript from the call can be found through the link to the right.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Ann Hogan; NACHC