Now in its 21st edition, the Health Center Salary & Benefits Report is the single most comprehensive source of information on the compensation and benefits practices of community-based health centers nationwide. As such, it is an essential tool for health centers to use, along with comparative data from other areas of the health care industry, in establishing reasonable and competitive staff compensation and benefit packages.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion