Now in its 21st edition, the Health Center Salary & Benefits Report is the single most comprehensive source of information on the compensation and benefits practices of community-based health centers nationwide. As such, it is an essential tool for health centers to use, along with comparative data from other areas of the health care industry, in establishing reasonable and competitive staff compensation and benefit packages.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies