New to your position as a clinical director in a community health center? NACHC has compiled the following information to support you in your new role. As you strive to balance your clinical and leadership responsibilities, use this information to advance your efforts to improve patient care and your own professional development.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
National Association of Community Health Centers