This toolkit was created by MITSS to fulfill a cornerstone of their mission to support clinicians and staff through a culture of support and understanding. This toolkit can be used by organizations regardless of the state of their preparation for adverse incidents in the work place and provides tools and resources to support their teams.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Medically Induced Trauma Support Services