Compiled through collaboration between many organizations, including the Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association and the Wisconsin Primary Care Office, this toolkit has a variety of instruments or tools for use at each stage of a health care organization’s retention plan. This toolkit includes worksheets, sample surveys, agendas, and plans that may be utilized with all of these types of providers although many of the samples are based on physician retention.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
National Rural Health Resource Center, 3RNet