The brief presents projections for the supply and demand of registered nurses (RNs) and licensed practical/vocational nurses (LPNs) for the entire U.S. in 2025. The brief also includes a summary of the importance of RNs and LPNs in the healthcare delivery system, types of services provided and the settings in which these professionals provide services.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
National Center for Health Workforce Analysis