The Bureau of Health Workforce programs help America build a health care workforce prepared and eager to improve the public health by expanding access to quality health services and working to achieve health equity. The Bureau of Health Workforce was created in May 2014, integrating HRSA workforce programs previously housed in two bureaus: Health Professions and Clinician Recruitment and Service.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Health Resources and Services Administration