HRSA’s National Center for Health Workforce Analysis recently conducted analyses on the adult and pediatric mental health and substance abuse disorder workforce. This site contains estimates and projections for behavioral health workforce staff in a variety of roles. Past releases of this data analysis are also included for your reference.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion