This Starter Kit is geared toward New Access Point Grantees and health centers looking to starting or strenghtening an outreach program in their community. The tools and training in this tool kit are intended to help promote access to quality health care through growth in the outreach capabilities of an organization.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Health Outreach Partners