This Starter Kit is geared toward New Access Point Grantees and health centers looking to starting or strenghtening an outreach program in their community. The tools and training in this tool kit are intended to help promote access to quality health care through growth in the outreach capabilities of an organization.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Health Outreach Partners