The GW Health Workforce Institute (GWHWI) was chartered in December 2014 as an university-wide initiative to strengthen health workforce policies in the United States and around the world. View this webinar for more information on the workforce research, education, and events GWHWI has to offer.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
GW Health Workforce Institute