FIND is committed to connecting dentists and under-served communities with the resources needed to combat Iowa’s dental shortage, so that dental care is close to home for every Iowan. FIND can provide up to $100,000 in dental education financial assistance to new dentists dedicated to practicing in an under-served area of Iowa.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Delta Dental of Iowa