The Foundation for Health Leadership & Leadership strives to advance quality healthcare for the communities of North Carolina and beyond by building leadership, shaping practice, affecting policy, and driving innovation. View their website to learn more about the programs and resources offered by the Foundation.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Foundation for Health Leadership & Innovation