A toolkit for developing a Teaching Health Center created through a partnership between the Northwest Regional Primary Care Association, the Community Health Association of Mountain/Plains States, the University of Washington Department of Family Medicine, and the Family Medicine Residency Network.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Education Health Center Initiative