Formed as a partnership between the Center for Health Workforce Studies at the School of Public Health, University at Albany, and the Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research at the University of North Carolina, the Health Workforce Technical Assistance Center (HWTAC) provides technical assistance to states and organizations that engage in health workforce planning. Click on the source link to find informational webinars and resources to assist in health workforce data collection, analysis and dissemination.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Center for Health Workforce Studies