The Center for Health Workforce Studies (CHWS), based at the School of Public Health, University at Albany, provides timely, accurate data and conducts policy-relevant research about the health workforce. The Center’s research supports and promotes health workforce planning and policymaking at local, regional, state and national levels. Click on the source link to access an archive of CHWS presentations about national and state health workforce issues.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Center for Health Workforce Studies