This report summarizes findings from a survey of New York’s health care providers on their use of telehealth services. The study found that more than half of federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) and hospitals who responded to the survey report using telehealth services.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Center for Health Workforce Studies