Community Health Centers (CHCs) routinely hire not only doctors and other clinical staff, but also managers, administrators, and other non-clinical staff. Working in a CHC is a unique and rewarding experience; use the resources listed here to explore open positions within Region VIII (Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming), and to learn more about CHCs in general.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Community Health Association of Mountain/Plains States