This impressive collection of resources covers the wide range of recruitment and retention issues that health centers face daily. Featuring reports, a job bank, templates, research, and useful lists, this resource toolkbox includes information on recruitment, orientation, retention, and the general workforce landscape. The Workforce Development department at CHAMPS believes that the information is important not only for CHCs needing to hire staff, but also for potential candidates and students exploring future employment opportunities. Please contact the CHAMPS Workforce Development & Member Services Director if you have any questions about these materials.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Community Health Association of Mountain/Plains States