Developed by Capital Link and the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC), this resource provides health centers with a definition of predictive analytics, its history and development, the data and resources needed to predict a patient’s future behavior, and how health centers can begin utilizing it. It also includes specific examples of organizations that have successfully used predictive analytics.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion