As one of America’s veterans service organizations, AMVETS (or American Veterans) has a proud history of assisting veterans and sponsoring numerous programs that serve our country and its citizens. Part of ths support are AMVETS Career Centers, a network of 14 career centers that help veterans find jobs. These career centers offer veterans assistance with resume review, best interview practices, identification of relevant vacancies, and other resources. If you are interested in hiring veterans at your health center, connect with the AMVETS Career Center closest to you.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion