This AHRQ brief highlights early observations from 13 research projects that incorporate the use of health IT in their programs to improve care for patients with chronic diseases and focus on the following implementation consideration.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality