Despite growing calls for team-based care, the current staff composition of primary care practices is unknown. The authors describe staffing patterns for primary care practices in the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Comprehensive Primary Care (CPC) initiative.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Peikes DN, Reid RJ, Day TJ, et al. Annals of Family Medicine. 2014