Pairing newly hired physicians with mentors, or more experienced colleagues, can ensure smooth integration and instill cultural expectations early on. But how do medical group leaders structure these mentorship programs to adequately support new physicians while protecting the time of more tenured physicians? Advisory Board has pulled together resources and studies to support the creation of this particluar form of physician engagement.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies