This webinar was hosted on August 18, 2015 by the American Dental Education Association (ADEA) as a part of ADEA’s Leading Conversations webinar series. The webinar focuses on barriers to interprofessional education (IPE) implementation and strategies to overcome them from multiple perspectives involved in dental education.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
American Dental Education Association