AAPCHO brings you this special edition of Voices from the Frontline: Innovations in Workforce Development. Voices from the Frontline is a podcast series dedicated to spotlighting the unique experiences and insights of the dedicated, passionate people at the help of AAPCHO’s member health organizations.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations