Key results of this report indicate: rural healthcare provider retention is better when the recruitment process follows proven best practices for recruiting rural healthcare providers, resources need to be invested to meet personal needs and expectations to retain rural healthcare providers, and the community has a big role in retaining rural healthcare providers.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion