This study examined the effect of Recovery Act funding, the NHSC’s workforce become far larger and more diverse than ever and more evenly distributed across states. The NHSC should now set targets and be more deliberate in managing its growth across disciplines and where its clinicians serve.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies