Hi Elaine and Dorothy, this is such a good question. One site we recommend is http://www.idealist.org. It is specific to recruiting people looking for non-profit and mission-driven work. We will also have a session all about job announcements and writing job postings that capture the audience’s attention. One thing I do with all of our recruitment boot camps is offer the attends the opportunity to send me a sample of your job postings and I will provided detailed feedback on the language on some adjustments and tips to make to hopefully capture the attention of job seekers. Let me know if you would like me to do that for y’all and I would be happy to review it. You can reach me directly at my email mfernandez@clinicians.org.

We recommend really telling your health centers story in the job ad, detailing benefits, posting salary ranges (applicants now may not even look at a posting if it doesn’t include the salary range), talking about the patient population you work with, having a justice, diversity, equity, and inclusion statement, and highlighting how you support your workforce.

Forgot your details?

X