As calls to bolster the resilience of the health center workforce grow louder and more frequent, leadership and HR staff must think strategically about how best to deploy their resources and support their staff. Please join the Association of Clinicians for the Underserved (ACU) STAR² Center in Nashville, TN, from May 2-3, at the Workforce Symposium – Going Beyond Buzzwords: Striving for a Thriving Workforce. This two-day workforce symposium will provide attendees with the opportunity to dig deep into a slate of topics related to promoting resilience and transformations in care to effectively support health center teams. This event is open to all PCA and Health Center staff, including HR, management and leadership positions.
- When: May 2-3, 2022
- Where: Nashville, TN
- Registration: Online registration has closed for this event.
- Agenda: Click here to access the draft agenda. – Updated April 11!
- Hotel Information: Graduate Nashville – Room block extended to April 18!
- Dedicated booking weblink: Graduate Nashville Welcomes ACU 2022 Workforce Summit and Regional R&R Training
- Group code when making a reservation through the hotel’s website: ACUW010522
- Call 844-888-GRAD (4723)
- Well-Being Protocols & COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement Form
Registration has reached capacity for the Retention & Recruitment Planning Workshop on May 4-5, 2022. Individuals who have already registered are invited to click here to review additional information about the workshop!
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $825,000 with 40 percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov