The STAR² Center returns this fall with a series of retention planning workshops for a limited cohort of health center workforce staff. Series faculty week will spend three sessions reviewing aspects of organizational retention planning at a “201” level and build upon those discussions with three sessions detailing strategies for retention specifically as they relate to behavioral health staff. The STAR² Center faculty will be joined by a variety of guest speakers from 3RNet, HITEQ, and CHC Inc. throughout this series to provide an array of expertise in retention planning. This 6-session series will take place for one hour per week from October 31 through December 12, providing an “off week” for the Thanksgiving break. Registration is limited for this cohort, save your spot today!
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies