This self-assessment tool has been designed to help PCA teams assess your organization’s strengths and challenges in delivering a robust workforce training and technical assistance program to health centers. The tool includes questions based on ACU’s Core Components for a healthy health center workforce including: Leadership Investment, Workforce Planning, Recruitment and Retention Strategies, Compensation, Culture, Diversity, Managers and Health Professions Training. This assessment will provide a number of opportunities for discussion and confirmation of alignment for PCA TTA teams. Users will receive a snapshot of their organization’s TTA program as it relates to these components.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion