- Understanding and Utilizing Workforce Data
- Developing a Workforce Training Plan for Health Centers
- Developing a State Recruitment Plan
- NCAs – Who Are They, What Resources Do They Have
- HPSAs, NHSC, and Federal Resources
- Understanding HR Metrics
From November 2018 through April 2019 the STAR² Center team invited workforce staff from PCA and HCCN teams to participate in a brand new professional development series. Faculty and guest speakers brought their expertise in all things workforce to share insight from the national, regional, and state levels with the learning cohort. Through this series, the STAR² Center team aimed to bolster workforce efforts internally at PCAs and HCCNs, and to help those teams to provide a robust support system for recruitment and retention at their health centers.
Session topics included:
Each hour-long session in this monthly series has been archived at the links above for PCA and HCCN teams to review as part of their ongoing workforce planning.