The STAR² Center created individual health center recruitment and retention data profiles to help identify and quantify workforce need. Each health center CEO received a copy of its own confidential data profile, which contains 65 data points from over 8 different data sets. This user guide was designed as a companion document for understanding the data profile. It describes each data point, its original data set, national benchmarks, and distribution curves.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion