This Burnout Self-Assessment Tool has been designed to assist your health center in identifying topics for further exploration. The tool includes 7 questions to gauge the need for intervention to prevent burnout at your organization. It should take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete. The Burnout Self-Assessment Tool’s primary purpose is to help you identify strategies that may improve your success with provider retention. Using your responses, the Tool will provide brief recommendations on those topics you might want to pursue.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies