The STAR² Center returned with a webinar series on one of the most pressing topics facing health centers: burnout. This series featured speakers that are on the front lines of this issue and addressed topics such as team-based care and the role of provider satisfaction, clinician experience and how the physical set up of a space contributes to provider satisfaction and reduces burnout.
- Session 1 – April 11 – Suzanne Speer – Introducing Burnout and the STAR² Center Burnout Assessment Tool
- Session 2 – April 18 – Dr. Eileen Barrett on Clinician Experience
- Session 3 – April 25 – Cheryl Fattibene on High Performing Teams
- Session 4 – May 1 – Cheryl Fattibene on Moving Beyond Burnout
- Session 5 – May 9 – Cindy Barr on Setting up the Space
- Session 6 – May 16 – Dr. Eileen Barrett on Improving R&R by Increasing Professional Satisfaction