Having an engaged and thriving workforce requires careful planning and the execution of effective retention and recruitment efforts. Join the STAR² Center team following the Workforce Symposium – Going Beyond Buzzwords: Striving for a Thriving Workforce, for this two-day interactive training specifically designed for health center teams to jump-start the creation of a Retention & Recruitment Plan. With each day dedicated to one of these focus areas, health center staff will gain specific knowledge needed to start working on or revamping their health centers’ Retention & Recruitment Plan. Being able to achieve these results, will help ensure a health center’s long-term sustainability, improve business operations, and increase the ability to continue offering mission-driven, patient-centered healthcare for all. Registration is limited! Reserve your seat today!
- When: May 4-5, 2022
- Where: Nashville, TN
- Registration: Registration has reached capacity for this event. Please contact us with any questions.
- Agenda: Click here to access the draft agenda.
- Hotel Information: Graduate Nashville – Room block extended to April 18!
- Dedicated booking weblink: Graduate Nashville Welcomes ACU 2022 Workforce Summit and Regional R&R Training
- Group code when making a reservation through the hotel’s website: ACUW010522
- Call 844-888-GRAD (4723)
- Well-Being Protocols & COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement Form
Workforce teams are invited to kick start their week of learning from the STAR² Center team through the Workforce Symposium – Going Beyond Buzzwords: Striving for a Thriving Workforce, from May 2-3, 2022 . Please click here to learn more about the Workforce Symposium!
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $825,000 with 25 percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov