This archived webinar covers important concepts regarding the recruitment and retention of culturally competent staff members, which can be the key to a successful practice. The speaker focuses on many different aspects of recruiting and retaining a culturally diverse workforce.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
National Center for Health in Public Housing