To best support health centers who are committed to serving vulnerable and underserved populations, HOP created the Health Equity Starter Kit. The Starter Kit contains resources related to health equity all in one place. This resource will support you in better understanding health equity as a broader framework to explain and address structural factors, social determinants of health, and health disparities.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Health Outreach Partners