A robust and diverse workforce that includes engaged clinical and technical professionals is essential to realize the full potential of information and technology to transform health. Learn more with the HIMSS Podcasts for Healthcare IT Leaders: Workforce Development.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies