The primary purpose of the Roadmap to Reentry is to provide guidelines for physicians and physician assistants (PA) seeking to navigate the reentry process. In addition, the Roadmap aims to provide valuable information for stakeholders to support and facilitate their work with reentry clinicians. The Roadmap to Reentry may also serve as a tool to facilitate a coordinated approach across these diverse sectors and to create a common language and a shared understanding of the process. The intent of this Roadmap is to provide a resource for individuals and organizations in Colorado as well as nationally. While some of the information in the Roadmap is specific to Colorado, the general principals may be applicable to other states. Also, the Roadmap may be helpful to other health professionals, such as advance practice nurses and podiatrists, seeking to resume practice.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Center for Personalized Education for Physicians, American Academy of Pediatrics