As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to take its toll, Americans are facing greater mental health challenges. This infographic highlights the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on workers’ mental wellness. It also outlines actionable, workplace strategies that both employees and employers can implement to support and improve mental health and wellness.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
National Institute for Health Care Management (NIHCM)