The Building an Inclusive Organization Toolkit provides information and resources to support health centers in their journeys to achieving a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. It’s content addresses common questions related to workplace assessment, strategies to take, and accountability. The toolkit was developed by the Association of Clinicians for the Underserved’s STAR² Center, the National Health Care for the Homeless Council, and the Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
STAR² Center, National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations