Thank you for joining us for the Regions 2 & 3 Workforce Strategy Session in Virginia on April 20, 2017! Please see the following data and resources referenced during the session for your continued strategic planning.
- SAMHSA 2016 Older Adults Behavioral Health Profiles – Region 2
- SAMHSA 2016 Older Adults Behavioral Health Profiles – Region 3
- Robert Graham Center – West Virginia: Projecting Primary Care Physician Workforce
- Robert Graham Center – Virginia: Projecting Primary Care Physician Workforce
- Robert Graham Center – Pennsylvania: Projecting Primary Care Physician Workforce
- Workforce Planning Matrix
- Action Plan – blank
- Action Plan – complete
- Session Summary
- Regions 2&3 Strategy Session – Presentation
Following the session, ACU will send an event summary report and a final copy of the regional action plan to all participants.
If you have not already done so, please submit an invoice to ACU to receive the $500 Travel Stipend. Please include the following information in the invoice:
- The date of the session you attended
- The name of each participant from your PCA
- The reason for your travel
Each PCA is eligible for only one stipend. We hope our investment in these travel dollars has made your participation easier, and we thank you for your ongoing support or BPHC-funded workforce efforts!