The Self-Assessment Tool’s primary purpose is to help you identify strategies that may improve your success with provider recruitment and retention. Using your responses, the Self-Assessment Tool will provide brief recommendations on those topics you might want to pursue. Many topics covered in the tool have corresponding resources in the STAR² Center resource center, and the tool can inform TA provided to the health centers. The report generated from this tool can be used with the individual health center recruitment and retention profile to paint a comprehensive picture of workforce challenges at an organization and next steps to address those challenges.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Association of Clinicians for the Underserved