This session was presented on February 18, 2021. This one-hour webinar led by expert faculty, Matt Bennett, looked at the physiological underpinnings that define moral injury and moral distress while addressing the role COVID-19 plays in its development and steps health center teams can take to advance resilience and post-traumatic growth by creating meaningful, systemic change.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies