This webinar was presented on December 6, 2017 following the release of the 2017 STAR Center inidividual recruitment and retention Data Profiles. The Data Profiles were shared with each health center CEO throughout the week of November 27, 2017. If you would like more information on these resources, please visit the Data Profile Information Center. Click here to access a copy of the slides for this webinar.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion