Allison Abayasekara, Director of Training and Technical Assistance at the Association of Clinicians for the Underserved, provides an overview of the Health Center Data Profiles produced by the Solutions, Training, and Assistance for Recruitment and Retention (STAR²) Center.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies