Allison Abayasekara, Director of Training and Technical Assistance at the Association of Clinicians for the Underserved, provides an overview of the Health Center Data Profiles produced by the Solutions, Training, and Assistance for Recruitment and Retention (STAR²) Center.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion