This session was recorded on May 20, 2020. The recording has been edited to exclude the technology hiccup during the introduction portion of the session. Thanks for bearing with us! In this session, Alexia Eslan, Senior Consultant at John Snow Inc. reviewed common operational reasons that contribute to voluntary separation of provider staff at health centers. The STAR² Center’s own Suzanne Speer closed the session by introducing the brand new STAR² Center Turnover Self-Assessment Tool which attendees are asked to complete before the final session in this series.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies